- Money Exchange/ATM/Insurance
- Getting Help
- Services for Children
- Send and Store Baggage
- Resting Rooms
- Services for Handicapped Passengers
- Other Facilities
Yamato Transport Service Counter offers a service to send your luggage from Sendai Airport to your home or anywhere within Japan, as well as store your luggage delivered to Sendai Airport from your home until you pick up your luggage here.
We provide a cloakroom service, which permits you to enjoy your trip empty-handed.
(Shortening business hours 8:00～17:00)
[Airport Delivery Services]
- (1) Please write “Yamato Transport Service Counter, Sendai Airport” in the section “Destination”, Departure Date/Time and Flight Number” on the Shipping Label. Proceed to send at your local nearest Yamato Transport agency.
- (2) It will takes for normal delivery day(s) plus one day.
- (3) Shipping fees consist of the standard shipping fee plus a handling fee of ¥648 (tax included).
《About the cloakroom service》
- User fees: Regardless of the baggage size, 800yen/piece (Tax included)
- ※ As our storage space is limited, we may refuse to provide the service depending the number of users. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
- ■ Things we cannot store
① Cash and valuable securities
② Valuables (Articles, documents, data of value, etc.)
③ Animals, plants, seafood, and raw food
④ Refrigerated goods (frozen items & refrigerated items)
⑤ Items whose total length, width, and height exceeds 250cm
(The length is limited up to 200cm.)
⑥ Items whose weight exceeds 30kg.
⑦Other items that the staff judges to not be appropriate or may be difficult to store.