Sendai International Airport Co., Ltd. handles your personal information provided by you via this website (hereinafter, “Our Website”), being aware of the importance of protection of your personal information as stated below.
Collection of personal information
We always expressly identify and specify the purposes of use before collecting your personal information through Our Website.
Use of personal information
We will not use your personal information for purposes other than those specified before its collection, except where:
- 1.you have consented;
- 2.such information is used in the state that you cannot be identified (for statistical data, etc.); or
- 3.use of such information for purposes other than those specified is required or permitted by the applicable laws, regulations, or guidelines.
Management of personal information
We strictly manage the personal information provided by you and will endeavor to take all necessary and reasonable measures to prevent, leakage, misappropriation, and falsification to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the personal information. We will also promptly and surely delete any personal information that has been no longer required to store.
Disclosure and correction of personal information
If you contact us at Our Website for requesting that your own personal information be disclosed, changed, or corrected, we will promptly take reasonable steps in accordance with the procedures predetermined to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Please be aware that we may verify your identity at that time to prevent unauthorized acquisition or falsification of personal information by a third party.
Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide any personal information to third parties without your prior consent, except where:
- 1.we entrust the handling of the personal information to our contractors;
- 2.we jointly use such information with a specific party to fulfill the purposes of use;
- 3.it is required or permitted by laws and regulations; or
- 4.it is such information that cannot identify you personally.